Pages

Friday, August 31, 2018

Science

Last week on Monday we conducted a science experiment.Mr Goodin and our literacy class went to the wet space in Whakarua to mix baking powder,water,and vinegar.We saw a chemical reaction.

First,we got the ingredients and went to the wet space.

Next,we put the ingredients in the table there was baking powder,baking soda,water,and vinegar.

Then,we mixed all the ingredients  and mixed all of them and it made a chemical reaction.

After that, Mr Goodin told us to sit down and said scientist learns a lots of chemical stuff.

Finally,Mr Goodin told us to go back where our literacy class is.

It was fun when we did the science experiments.I enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate its me Erin I really like your post its really cool to read you sounded like you really enjoyed that and thats good to hear but maybe next you could fix up you mistakes, like but your words are connected to your other words you wrote so you should fix it but good job hope to hear you soon BAI!

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post