Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Learning hockey

Today we played hockey we had to go in a semi circle. And then we had to choose
a hockey stick that is a perfect size like up to our belly button.And then get a ball.

First we practiced how to hold a hockey stick.

Then we practiced how to dribble around the semi circle.I got a little dizzy.

Next we did dodge it was fun and cool.

After dodge we learned how to keep the ball to our hockey stick. We had to imagine that the ball was stuck in to the stick.

I think it was challenging because I learned how to play hockey properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post