Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Pigeon Impossible

In Literacy today we watched a short move called Pigeon Impossible. The movie was about a very mysterious pigeon who tried to steal a bagel. Walter, the secret agent that needed his mission.He stopped the explosion of the rocket but didn't exactly what he wanted it.We had a choice of four tasks.
They were wanted pigeon, Comic strip, a Newsletter and write another mission for Walter.
My choice was the Wanted Pigeon and I had to create a poster with a pigeon that says wanted and I also included What's his name/What he is wanted for/The address/The date when the pigeon was seen/Reward.

2 comments:

  1. HI Kate!
    Kristhel here I liked how you described Milky The pigeon. Next time you can turn the DC to capital since it's a city
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate!
    Corbi here i liked how you described Milky the pigeon. Next time you can describe it more. If you do thanks.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post