Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Kiwi Bird - create a collage

For the past few weeks on cyber smart we had to do a collage of an animal that relates to New Zealand animals. What we had to do is to use a material and an image to create a type of animal in google drawings using Explore.

The animal I decided to use was a Kiwi Bird I thought it would be much easier to create using materials I found. It was kinda hard to find the fur for it but I found the one that I really like.

Here is my work I hope you like it!

I made it a night theme because I thought it would look cool.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kate,
    I like how you made the kiwi it made it look like it has fur. I also really like how you added the Kiwi at night. Maybe next time you can make the beak a little shorter because it looks like it is about to touch the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,my name is Maria in Room 23 at Owairaka District school. I really like your blog about kiwi. Did you know that kiwi are like my favorite animals in the word but I like turtle too. Did you know that kiwi are the word geats animals. You should check out my blog post at (odsmariablogspost.com.nz)
    Blog you later Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, my name is Ella-Pearl and im a student from Puni-o-toka at South Hornby. I really like how you drew your kiwi and that you made it night. i think it's very different and creative. It made me think of when i made a collage of a south island robin. Have you thought of maybe making the grass less spiky? If u would like to see my blog its: https://shsella-pearlco.blogspot.com/ .
    Sayonara!
    u w u

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post