Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

Athletics Day!

 Kia Ora Readers!


Today was athletics day, the year, 4, 5, and 6 seperated into boys and girls. There were plenty of things we could do. But the worst part of them all was long distance because we had to run for 5 laps. I came 3rd place for long distance I was pretty happy. For long jump I fell forward like a frog a couple of times, the funniest part was that I fell backwards and got sand all over me, it was quite embarrassing. 

Then we did shot put, discuss and high jump I didn't really like it but yeah. Then the last thing was Fun relays, it was so much fun because we were able to play a couple of games like: Sack race, egg in a spoon, running backwards, race and a running race. But when we got back into the classroom I was really tired and sweaty. 


Have you ever done any of these? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post