Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Land Pollution

Kia Ora Readers!

For the past few weeks, in Miss Mcleod's inquiry group, we have been working on pollution. We have also been doing DLO about them. Now we are up to land pollution, first we had to do a sheet about what causes it, then we had to watch a video, then we had to create a DLO.  It was pretty hard because there were many things we had to do for our DLO. But it was also kinda easy because I had a couple of ideas in my head. 

Have you ever learnt about Pollution?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post