Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Art

 Kia ora readers!

For the past few weeks, here in art we have been focusing on "Jungle Mono-print" and "Colour pencil Dinosaur compositions" How the Jungle Mono-print works is you get a variety of different colours of paint and put them on this plastic sheet, and then you get a piece of paper and put it on top of the paint (make sure not to press hard, otherwise the paint will imprint on to the paper with no partner) Next you are going to lay your colour pencil dinosaur composition on top of the paper, next thing is you're going to trace the leafs, by pressing hardly, so this way, the leafs you trace imprint onto the paint, by pressing hard. (Sorry if it doesn't make sense because I don't really know how to explain this properly) Then after that carefully lift both of the papers of the paint, and then there you go, you made a leaf imprint onto the paper. 

Reflection:

Both of them was kind of complicating (in my opinion) especially the Jungle Mono-print since it took me three tries to make it look good for my perspective, because the aim was basically to make the leaf imprint visible, rather than just seeing random colours that has transferred onto the paper. My thoughts on the Colour pencil Dinosaur compositions, it was kind of boring because all we did was trace dinosaurs and leafs onto the paper and colour them, plus it took a while to get done, maybe the approximate to get it done was about 4 days (2 weeks) since we have art every week for 2 days. 

Here is the ones I did: 

This is the First Jungle Mono-Print I did (You can see that there's barely any leaf print)





This is the second Mono-Print I've done (Now you can see one leaf that has actually imprinted)








This is the last attempt I've done (You can see more leafs has transferred onto it)









And this is the colour pencil dinosaur composition ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post