Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Best friends not forever - buddy writing

In Miss Williamson's literacy class we did a story that was a made up. So we had to be in buddies and my buddy was Eduarda I was thinking if we could do a story about Diglett but Eduarda don't want to do it so we decided that we will do best friends not forever.


We only had thirty minutes to finish our work we only did a bit the story because we can't think of that much and we had to share our work to everyone luckily we had fifteen minutes to finish our work.

We added a bit more to the story. We made it more interesting.

Here is the story we made I hope you like it. What was your favorite part of the story?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post