Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Identity activity

In Miss Williamson's literacy group we did an identity activity what we have to do is we have to go to google drawing we had to put a picture of our self by using shapes and around us we have to put what is about us like our identity.

I was happy how it turned out because I think I did good.

The next task was putting the picture that we made is another google drawing and write another identity about us then we have to blog about it.

Here is the picture I made about our identity.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate, I like how you did a drawing of your self and clouds around you with stuff about you and how you explained very clearly what we had to do, it reminds me of my bunny called Princess when you said your dog's name was princess and I did the same Identity Poster but not same as yours because I'm different of course. BYE
    - Eduarda

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post