Pages

Friday, July 5, 2019

My Pepeha

In the last 10 weeks we did our pepeha. So what we have to do is we have to do the person in our family but we have to do our self last in the slide we made. First I got some images in the google but the teacher said we have to create our own pictures, but it was also really hard by creating our own characters but it was also really fun to do it.

Next what we have to do is our river and our mountain it took a hard time to do it, I didn't have time to do my river and mountain

Here is the work I did




2 comments:

  1. Hello kate I like the color's you have used for you're family.Do you know how to get the mulity colors on a slide show or did someone else show you?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate my name is Angel from hornby primary school. I am your buddys cousin. I like how you made the charters. It makes me think that I want to make that now. Next time you could put a background in your slideshow.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post