Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2020

How to make a Cake/Following steps on Making the cake mix

How to make a Cake/Following steps on Making the cake mix

Things you will Need:

Electric Mixer
Bowl
Measuring Cup (I actually don't know what its called)
(I'm also not sure what the other one is called but just imagine what you will need if you are baking a cake)

Ingredients you will need:

Cake mix
2 large eggs
3/4 Cup of Milk
Melted butter

Steps:
Put the cake mix into a bowl with the 2 large eggs, Cup of milk, and the melted butter. After that mix it all together with an Electric mixer with the high speed of 3. Then you put it on a Cake thing (I don't know what its called) and Put it On the oven for 45-50 Minutes.

When its done baking it should look like a sponge texture, make it cool down for 1-2 minutes and time to put on the chocolate frosting!

I don't have the photos of the cake because I got carried away on eating and baking it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate. Awesome that you've been doing some baking at home. Did you make the cake out of a box with most of the ingredients in it already? I love those ones- they're so easy! I think it's funny that you forgot to take photos because you were busy baking and eating!! What flavour cake did you make?
    Miss McLeod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, yum your baking sounds delicious. What flavour was it? I really like chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post