Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

How to make dalgona coffee

How To Make Dalgona Coffee

Ingredients you will need:

Ground Coffee
Sugar
Milk
Ice

Things you will need:

Whisk (or electric mixer)
Small Bowl
Glass
Spoon


Steps:
Put 2 tbs of coffee, 2 tbs of sugar and 2 tbs of hot water in a bowl, Mix them altogether until you get a fluffy, and thick looking coffee this will take 10-20 minutes of mixing to get the thick and fluffy looking coffee. If you have done doing that put milk and ice on to a glass, then you put your fluffy and thick looking coffee on top of the milk and ice. After that your Dalgona Coffee should look like this.


Hope you enjoyed!




4 comments:

  1. Hi Kate. This looks like a cool activity that you did at home. Did you drink it or was it for Mum or Dad? I like how you included the recipe for it so that others can make it too. Do you think you will be able to join a hangout with your writing or reading teacher tomorrow?
    Miss McLeod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,

    love your instructions for making a Dalgona coffee, its looks truly delectable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Kate. I love how clear your instructions were and that you added a final product. That will be very useful. I wonder if you could use the same process to make other hot beverages like a hot chocolate or tea?
    Miss Butler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tena koe Kate, this looks tasty! Thank you for sharing an awesome set of instructions, I might have to give this a go myself. How long did it take you to make?
    Miss Williamson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post