Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Writing, To persuade- Don't you think that children should do homework?

Hey Readers,

Couple of weeks ago in writing we have been doing persuading. This is the second to persuade we have done, we had options for what we could do for the persuading. I did, that children should do homework. The fact I did it was I had multiple reasons/facts for it. But before we could start our paragraphs, we had been given out a burger planning sheet and give out three facts why you think this is important. Then after that we had to do the actual thing. What I found really hard, was that you have to give out so many facts about it and so many opinions, the other hard part was that you needed to fix so many mistakes. What I found easy was that everything was explained easily to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post