Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

To inform

Hey readers,

Past few weeks ago we were doing to inform, we had different choices for what topic we want to do. The teacher also explained what we had to do, we had to do a lot of research about the topic we are going to do. Before we had to do our paragraphs we got given out burger planning sheets, then get on with the real topic. What I found really hard was that we did a lot of research, and I also got really confused because we don't know if the thing we searched was giving the real fact or not. What I found easy was doing the plans. I was a bit too late to publish this because I either forgot to blog it or I was busy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post