Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Carnivorous Plants

Kia ora Readers!

Yesterday in Miss Mcleod's reading group in David Walliams we have been doing a KWL, and research about Carnivorous plants. I had no clue what it meant but when I carefully read it, It said "Carnivorous"  so it was definitely a meat-eating plant. Then we were given some options of what carnivorous plants there were, there were pretty ones. So I chose Pinguicula, butterwort. It was a very interesting name so i chose it. 

Have you ever seen carnivorous plants before?




1 comment:

  1. Hi kate I liked the facts and information that you put into your work I like the flower pictures that you added in to make your DLO look bright and I like that fact that says that the shine of the flower can atract insects Love your work Kate

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post