Pages

Friday, December 4, 2020

Digital Citizenship

 Kia Ora Readers!

In digital citizenship we have been working on lots of things. Digital citizenship is probably the most busiest work we have been working on. Digital citizenship is not all about digital and all things like that, in can happen and talked about in real life. The activities I remembered doing was: Invisible ring, the dot, zig and curly stories. The invisible ring was for if we would act different online vs in real life. And the dot and zig, and curly stories was if we could make decisions if this or that was right or not. And of course there a bunch more things we have been discussing about, some online, and some are talked about in real life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post