Pages

Monday, April 12, 2021

Drama

 Kia Ora Readers!

This term in drama we have been working on really fun things, and the things we did in drama were, mask making, Script play, hitch hiker. And some extra things we did was warm ups, sometimes story telling. The thing I enjoyed the most this term in drama is the hitch hiker because we got to practise, and rehearse on stage. But the thing we have been working on the most has probably been the bullies script play, because we had a page of script to practise. The thing that I didn't really like was the mask making because, I wasn't able to finish my mask because we didn't have enough time to finish it and I think the ending product looked a bit messy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post