Pages

Monday, May 31, 2021

Outstanding

 Kia ora readers!

For the past few weeks BN and AL have been working together on an outstanding project, we firstly worked on our parihaka thing and moved on to the Kate Sheppard. For the Kate Sheppard one we had to read an article and in the end it gave us some questions and some of them included summary questions. 

We had to work hard for this one since I think this one required the most work to do, I was sick for two days which means  I didn't get to do lots for this one and I had to catch up by a lot. But I was very proud of the amount of work I have done. 

The main point of this project is to understand and listen for those people who have done amazing things that have changed the community and to learn the kindness.  And Kate Sheppard is one of them, and she protested New Zealand into convincing that women had the right to vote and not just men. And almost 32,000 men and women signed her petition and agreed to her.  

Also New Zealand was the first country to allow women to vote but back then no other country were able to vote, but if Kate Sheppard never protested, women would still not be able to vote.

Oustanding - Google Docs

  

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post