Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Stomp

Kia ora readers!

For the past few weeks we have been working on stomp, we had to work on groups for this to be able to work. The actual purpose of stomp is to find objects to make a beat, or just use an instrument itself (but we weren't allowed) The instruments we used were, rulers, tissue box, stool , and scissors. We evolved our music by the help of our teacher because I actually struggled trying to find a beat, but we had to make it original and not from any other musics. 

Something that went well was that our group encouraged to try find the perfect beat/music that we made. After that we practised trying to do it because we are going to get recorded by our teacher. But when we listened to it, it didn't turn out how we wanted it to be, but it's alright because we put some effort trying to make the beats. 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post