Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020

Pick-A-Path Story

For the past few weeks Mrs. Jones's writing group was working on a Pick-a-path story, First what we had to do is get a document on our google drive it's where the place will take, things will happen, and our characters. After that we had a "Plan sheet" it's when we basically do the things that we had to do except it's on a plan sheet after that we had to start putting it on a slide if we have done that what we did next was watch a little video on how to link each slide to each other. Then we started linking and putting images and backgrounds. Here is mine so far






1 comment:

  1. Hi kate

    Why is it when me and kristhel try and take different steps it just leeds to us dying that is just sad kate anyways I liked the puppy image of copper it is adorbs anyways love your work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post