Pages

Friday, July 3, 2020

Arts

On Arts we did a copy for our faces, First the teachers took a photo us then we had to put a straight line using our rulers, then we had to cut out the background then we had to stick it on an A4 piece of paper while drawing our copy on the other side piece of paper after that we had to stick it on a large piece of paper. The teacher gave us the words that describe us that we made on our google document. Then after that we can cut out the words and stick it on to the larger piece of paper. Then we can put it on our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post