Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Food- Inquiry

Hey Readers,

For the past couple weeks in Miss McClelland's inquiry group (foods) we have been working on muesli bars. What we have been doing is the packaging and the company name. Me and my group have finished our boxes for our muesli bars. Now we are getting our company name printed so that we could stick the name on the box. Then Miss McClelland took us in to cut the food so we could have it ready for tomorrow. What I found easy was my friends kinda helped me, what I found hard that I had to do mostly all the work.

Here is the final result for our box






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post