Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Describe a Moment in time

Hey Readers,

 For the past week in Miss McLeod's Reading group we have been working on our moment in time, so that we are ready for our easttle test and this is our second one.  First we had to plan our words . Then we had to make a copy of the document so we could start doing our plan and our writing. We had to describe all the things that are happening in the picture, it's just like we are looking out of the window so we had to stay away from the words like: we, I and anything to do with ourselves. Also we had to worry and think about the past and present- tense.

What I found hard and challenging was that I had to think about as many sentences that was happening in the photo. I would say that I found nothing easy, but at least it was worth it when it actually comes during the real test.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post