Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

Dragon race - Free hand writing

 Hey readers,

Today is the last term and we are meant to blog and finish our work that we haven't  finished. In reading when we have just finished the movie wonder we got to do some free writing, we had to go to the site and find the picture we are going to write about but you don't have to. You can choose anything to write about. I chose a picture with dragons and thought it could be a dragon race since it was free writing.  I had set up things that I can do so that it can be prepared for a the free writing. 

Have you ever done the same picture that I did? or Have you ever wrote the same topic? You might need to zoom in to read it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post