Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Dot art

Her readers,

For the past week in Miss Mcleod's art group we have been doing dot art. First we checked some ideas so that we could get ideas on how to do our dot art. But before we could start on our actual art we had to do a planning sheet so that we could practice our dots like the smaller ones and big ones. We also had to choose our colors but we could only pick four colors, I picked different shades of blue but for my actual art I decided to change the colors and design a little bit. This time I chose the color blue, yellow, pink and white. 

Have you ever done dot art before? Was it fun?






2 comments:

  1. Hello Kate!
    It's Jordan here from South Hornby school. Well done on finishing your dot art, I like how you've done a really discriptive blurb and put the steps you did in order. Yes I have done dot art before and I'm doing it for my calender art this year. Dot art is really fun but it can be challenging because sometimes I do the dot of the line. Maybe next time in your blogposts you can what you found challenging and hard.

    -Blog ya later

    -Jordan:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kate it my the new kid lm aleshia l like your saff

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post