Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

Reading Task

 Kia Ora Readers!

For the past few days in our Hurumanu classes with BN we have been out into reading groups to do different tasks for reading, sometimes I don't get enough time to finish my tasks and that is because of ESOL where I miss one period of class and do something else, and we would normally have all these posted to our blogs. The task that was set for group 3 was "How to be normal" it was a very interesting article to read about, it talked about a girl named "Charly" and how she thinks she is different from the rest because of the way people look at her. 

Here is a link to my work: How To Be Normal

And if you would like to read the article here is the link to it: Article Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post