Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Music through the decades

 Kia Ora readers! 

For the past few weeks we have been working on "Music through the decades" basically we are researching about musics/songs from 100 years ago, we also watched a couple of videos that was recorded back then, and the singers were singing songs that was popular back then. I really like songs from back then because it gives me vibes, and some of my favourite ones were: "Tonight You Belong To Me" and it was sung by the Lennon Sisters, and the other song I liked was: "Dominique" and it was again sung by the Lennon Sisters. Some of these songs might be recognisable if you are a person who listens to olden days songs. 

The teacher then told us to blog about which song was my favourite from the decades. This is what I mean: Do I like the song from back in the 1950's? Something like that. Here is my favourite one, you can read it because it has some information about it, and maybe you might notice some of your favourite singers or some familiar ones that your parents might listen to :D 



As you can see I like the musics from the 1930's because one of my favourite singer is Judy Garland because she is a great singer, and what about you? Do you have any favourite singers or songs that is on there? Maybe you can comment and leave your opinion! :) And thanks for reading this.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post