Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Ukulele

 Kia Ora Readers!

Last week on Wednesday in our Hurumanu class we did count the beat, this time we learnt some stuff about a ukulele if you don't know what that is, it is basically a mini guitar. We even got a chance to play it and learn the notes from a YouTube video. We also watched 4 other YouTube videos watching people play a ukulele. Some people already knew how to play the ukulele  so some of them were teaching us, but some didn't know so they had to watch the videos. I also want to learn how to play it, and there are also a variety amount of instruments I would also like to learn. 

Something I found difficult was strumming the ukulele because it was hurting my fingers, I didn't find anything easy because this is my first time trying to play a ukulele. And I didn't know that much about it 

Here are somethings about the ukulele if you didn't know already: 


And here is the tutorial you can watch if you don't know how to play: 



Thank you for reading my blogpost! Maybe you can leave a comment/ your opinion if you learnt anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post