Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Shaping Up - Hurumanu

 Kia Ora Readers!

In Term 2 we have been doing shaping up along with Miss Bremners class, if you don't know what shaping up is, it is basically different mixes of Maths like learning about geometry, polygons, lines and angles, mapping and all sorts of those stuff. This has been one of our busiest Hurumanu classes I have ever been, because we wouldn't do something like this that often, like last term. 

Our teacher told us what our favourite Maths work is and blog it my favourite one is the mapping because we got to do so much activities. In the fact it is not only ONE we got to do, we got to do about 7. My favourite part about the mapping one is the Pirate Map Grid Reference because I got to write down the stuff in my book, and that is one of my favourite things to do. 

What I didn't really enjoy doing is the other maths work except for the mapping, because it was so hard to get some of them finished. And what I enjoyed was getting all my work done and writing on my book. 

If you'd like to challenge your-self you can try one of the mapping works I got to do! :D 




Maybe you can leave a comment if you think it was easy or kind of hard ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post