Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Sports Hero

 Kia Ora Readers!

Last week we were talking about sports hero this time we had to do some research on our sports hero, I did Kobe Bryant and Irene van Dyk because they both inspired me. We did some stuff in what makes someone a sport hero. It didn't have to be a specific sport that we liked to play such as Netball, Basketball etc. 

I also learnt so much interesting and cool things about those two sports hero. I enjoyed doing some research about them. And what makes them my sports hero it is because they have done so much good things, and shown resilience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post