Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Earthquake heroes

 Kia ora Readers!

For the past week we have been doing some work from the Christchurch 2011 earthquake. I have worked on a DLO all about the 2011 earthquake. I also did some research on who were the heroes that saved others, and how big the magnitude was. 

185 people died and 164 were severely damaged. But good thing is that a lot of people helped such as the SVA (Student Volunteer Army), Dr. Bryce Curran, Senior Fire Fighters and more people. The earthquake magnitude was at a level of 6.3, unlike the 2010 earthquake it was measured at a point of 7.4 magnitude level which is higher. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post