Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Uncle Don Knows Heaps of Wacky Stuff - Eels

Kia ora readers!

For the last few days we have been creating DLO's from the book Uncle Don Knows Heaps of Wacky Stuff. There is a lot of things we can research about that is on the book, and each week/day we got to read from specific pages. For yesterday and today we got to read from pages to 11-16 and see what we can research about, the one that caught my eyes were long finned eels, or just eels specifically. I can tell you the other pages are better because they have even more of items/things I can research about. 

 Here is my DLO that I created. 

(Zoom in, to read the DLO)
Reflection: 

What I thought about this was it was pretty fun because I thought that I found a bit more that interests me. What I didn't enjoy is the fact I only had 1 hour to work on this because of ESOL, but overall I think I did a lot better than I would most of the times. 

What about you? Do you know any other facts about long finned eels, or eels by itself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post