Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Bacteria's at School

Kia Ora readers!

Aim: 

I want to find out where the dirtiest and contaminating places at school. 

Research:

These are 2 videos of science of bacteria and how to swab surfaces.



Method: 

Equipment:

  • Petri Dish 
  • Cotton Tip 
  • Marker Pen 
  • Sellotape 
Instructions:
  1. Get your equipment
  2. Divide your plate using a marker (2) - Table, faucet 
  3. Label the sections with what you swab 
  4. Take a cotton tip and swab a surface 
  5. Gently swab the agar jelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post