Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Olympic Games Worksheet puzzle

 Kia Ora Readers!

For the past two days we have been working on the Olympic Games worksheet puzzle, group 4 had to do a novel study which left 1,2,3 doing the worksheet puzzle. The teacher said we could either do it in a group or individual, I chose individual because I for sure know that if I did it in a group I'd get distracted, and probably end up doing nothing. The worksheet puzzles had different types of questions about the Olympic Games, and the fun thing was we got to draw and colour. 

After we have finished the worksheet puzzle, we had to cut it out and glue it to a paper and connect it like how a puzzle would work, then we were told to make a screencastify about it, and what we learnt about it. (Screencastify not finished yet sorry).

What I enjoyed with these sessions is that I got to learn something new from the Olympics now and then, because I'm not really into sports. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post