Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Hot Chilli tasting

 Kia Ora readers! 

Aim:

I would like to find out if milk really does help reduce the burn of the hot sauce.

Research: 

Here is 2 videos I found of people reacting to chilli and the science of chilli

Method:

  • Hot Sauce
  • Toothpick
  • Stopwatch 
Instructions:
  1. Get all of your equipment 
  2. Dip the toothpick in the hot sauce 
  3. Suck the hot sauce off the toothpick 
  4. Start timing 
  5. Stop timing when it stops burning

Result: 

The chilli sauce was so so  hot that I felt like I almost died and it felt like my mouth was on fire. I had my mouth on the tap because it wont stop 

 (Coke) It went away at 1:40

(Water) IT NEVER WENT AWAY 

(Milk) It went away at 1:37



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post