Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Origami

Kia Ora readers!

I hope you guys are at home and staying safe! Today one of our school tasks to do was an origami, what we had to do is go to YouTube and find an origami that we would like to do. The one I found was called a Mini envelope origami and another separate one is a mini book origami that its perfectly in the envelope. Then our next task to do was find a video tutorial + a picture of how yours turned out and upload it onto here so others can try it out!



                                     (If you'd want the book to be smaller, grab a smaller paper)
I actually had fun making these and it is so cute, here is how mine turned out. That's it guys! Stay safe <3




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kate,

    These are super cute! I'm sure you will find lots of friends to give these to! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post